QUICKBOOKS FOR MAC
Why Do People Use QuickBooks For MAC In Their Businesses And Companies?
When it comes to using the MAC for professional purposes, QuickBooks is one application that has always been installed and considered as a prime software. Essentially, QuickBooks is a financial accounting app that provides solutions for accounting professionals and businesses. Using QuickBooks for MAC enables people to track their sales, manage payments, create professional invoices and much more. Originally created for Windows, since then, it’s been adapted for use in MAC so that Apple users too can avail the features and benefits of using QuickBooks for official, professional purposes. QuickBooks for MAC is not the only Apple – focused software Intuit provides. People can also buy and use QuickBooks for iOS which is available in the form of an app for iPhones and Tablets.
Intuit’s designed QuickBooks for MAC with more MAC – specific features. For instance, people using QuickBooks on their MAC can embed a QB notification bar in their MAC’s main menu bar. They can add their QuickBooks reminders directly to their iCalendar, sync their contacts to the MAC OS address book. If there are multiple QB accounts involved, then those users can also share data from their software to windows – based users. Then there’s the QuickBooks for MAC’s online version. This version of QB can be accessed remotely from anyplace, using any MAC or Apple Device. It has more features than the original, desktop version such as invoice sending, easy access, automatic scheduling and advanced security measures.
How and Why to Start Using QuickBooks for MAC while Running a Business?
- If any person is owning an Apple computer and Apple – based systems, to manage most of the financial as well as accounting activities in their company, then using QuickBooks to do so is not a far – shot. Compared to Windows, using QuickBooks on Apple devices like the MAC, iPhone or Tablet is much easier and efficient, comparatively. QuickBooks for Windows comes in three versions, namely, QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise Solutions. For Apple, it’s just one – QuickBooks for MAC so that no one using QB will have to choose and fret over other versions.
- While using QuickBooks, people might come across using QuickBooks Online rather than sticking to just the regular version. QuickBooks for MAC does all that QBO is capable of, like creating professional invoices, running reports, and manage accounts, payments, etc. However, QuickBooks online can be accessed from multiple devices, and basically enables people to work on QuickBooks from the field. However, if there’s no need for working from multiple locations, then owners can opt to use QB for MAC which can be used comfortably offline and no extra device needs to be connected or synced.
- Unlike QuickBooks online or any other QuickBooks products, using QuickBooks for MAC is a much more cost – effective alternative. Once the initial payment’s been made, the software is valid for one’s MAC for 3 years. This means that Intuit will support the product with updates, patches and error fixes for up to 3 years since the day of its purchase of license and usage.
- Until and unless a person or owner is paying for additional tech support, they would require to make no payments whatsoever. The owner must make sure that their MAC meets the system requirements and that the update dates are moving at a fast pace, so that these updates don’t coincide with Apple’s annual update.
- Using QuickBooks for MAC is certainly a better experience in using QuickBooks, its features and benefits than other versions one can use in their Android device or on their windows – based computer. The most basic reason behind this is because of how much simpler it all is, using one single App on a single platform and not having to switch between different applications and platforms.
Moreover, choosing to buy and use QuickBooks for MAC is as good as using QuickBooks Premier or Pro on a Windows – based system. The features are pretty much the same, and existing users can pretty much switch to QB for MAC if they want to or have to just change their platform in use, rather than just the software.